Overview High capacity wall heaters for residential and light commercial use. When you need more power for high heatloss areas, Broan's large capacity wall heaters are an ideal solution for lobbies, entrance ways, vestibules or any area requiring high wattage heating. Our low-profile models feature an energy-saving, built-in fan-delay switch allowing the heating element to warm up before the fan starts. To ensure proper shutdown, and maximize heat delivery, the fan remains on as the element cools down.
Features & Benefits Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durabilityAdjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat and thermostat security cover prevents tamperingBuilt-in fan-delay allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts to prevent cold air delivery and then keeps the fan running as the heating element cools down to maximize heat delivery and energy savingsPermanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 85 surface mount kit)Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of a primary heat sourceModel 192Factory wired for 2000W at 240V AC-easily converts to half-wattage
Model 194Factory wired for 3000W at 240V AC-easily converts to half-wattage
Model 198 Factory wired for 4000W at 240V AC-easily converts to half-wattage
- Factory wired for 4000W at 240V AC - easily converts to half-wattage.
- 100% efficient heating element Steel-sheathed, plate-finned, heavy-duty enclosed heating element provides heat quickly and quietly.
- Adjustable, built-in heavy-duty disc-type thermostat. Thermostat security cover included. Can be operated by built-in adjustable thermostat or optional wall-mount thermostat.
- Manual reset overload protection.
- Internal fan delay prevents cold air delivery.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel grille louved to direct air downward for even room heating.
- Durable, white baked enamel grille blends with virtually any decor; keeps its appearance after years of use even in high-traffic areas.
- Permanently lubricated motor.
- Complete heater assembly can be easily removed from housing for cleaning.
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts
|Built In Thermostat
|Number Of Heat Settings
|Auto Shut Off
|Grille Dimensions Height
|Grille Dimensions Width
|Housing Dimensions - Height
|Housing Dimensions - Width
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.