The Pinnacle Wall Reclining Sofa has an easygoing style that's just right for resting and relaxing. Sink in and enjoy its plushly pillowed tall back and padded rolled arms. The chaise seats and legrests cradle your body in a continuous zone of comfort. Simply use the convenient handles on the outside arms to raise the left and right legrests for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this sofa mere inches from a wall. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Plush, ultra-comfortable reclining sofaPadded rolled armsChaise seats and legrestsPadded, channel-stitched tall back maintains shape and supportCan be placed inches from a wallAdjust the legrests with convenient side-mounted handles3-position locking legrests for added safety and supportDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSkilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furnitureIncludes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 38.0"Body Height: 41.0"Body Width: 81.5"
- Plush, ultra-comfortable reclining sofa
- Padded rolled arms
- Chaise seats and legrests
- Padded, channel-stitched tall back maintains shape and support
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Adjust the legrests with convenient side-mounted handles
- 3-position locking legrests for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||81.5W x 38D x 41H
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.